Fully certified and Gas Safe registered, Plumbing & Heating Services in Stamford are your number one choice for Landlord Safety Certificates.
In 1996 the government passed a law that requires all landlords, who rent their property, to have all household gas appliances and pipes checked every 12 months. We will check all of your gas appliances and ensure your property is legally safe.
• Check appliance for gas tightness
• Check standing and working pressures if test points are available
• Check burner pressure and gas rate against manufacturer's guidelines
• Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
• Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
• Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
• Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate)
• Investigate any evidence on unsafe operation and report to the person responsible
To arrange your annual gas safety inspection, contact Plumbing & Heating Services in Stamford and we will arrange a suitable time to come and inspect your property.
Looking to install a new bathroom? Call us now.